October 25, 2010

China Called!

We have our travel dates!! Leaving a little earlier than expected, but that is OK -- look at this face.  We feel very blessed that Michele's mom, dad and sister Mo have decided to join in on the fun and will be traveling with us. We will be leaving for China on Oct 31st [All Hallows' Eve!].




3 comments:

  1. So excited to follow along on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an exciting time in your lives. It's thrilling to share it so intimately with you both through pictures and this blog. Bon Voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so wonderful that Ocie will have a whole group there to greet her and welcome her into the family. I am thrilled for you both and excited about the life changing journey you are about to experience.

    Julia and I are anxiously awaiting Ocie's arrival and will be frequent visitors to your blog.

    Jannine

    ReplyDelete